Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Querubin: Internship Goals

I am indeed privileged to take my internship in Peace Works because it upholds my beliefs as a peace advocate and nothing can be more rewarding than to work for a cause I hold dear in my heart.

In the duration of this OJT, I would like to experience working with various inter-religious organizations while taking part in assemblies for peace; and learn more about the nitty-gritty of press work.

I would also like to create close ties with the people behind Peace Works and establish a long lasting friendship with its staff.

With these expectations at hand I will strive to produce quality output that meets the standards of the management and I will also be open for comments and suggestions in order for me to learn more of the craft and improve myself as a writer and as an advocate of peace.

I am willing to adjust and heed to the needs of the organ to meet the requirements in creating articles that satisfy the reader’s interest and gratify their necessity for information.

I hope that this internship experience will be worth it and will do my part in meeting the desired end.

No comments:

Post a Comment