Monday, May 4, 2009

Aguilo: Week #3 at Fleishman-Hillard

A. List down all the tasks that you performed during this period. Describe each in detail.

1. Organizing a press conference for Brunch Club Launch- The brunch club is a restaurant in The Fort owned by Del monte Philippines, the company now entered into food business. We invited lifestyle and food writers from different newspaper publications. Last April 23, 2009, the Brunch club had a successful launching for having a very good press attendance.
2. Organizing a press conference for AVAYA IP Office Launch- After a week of sending invitations and following up the media the IP OFFICE of Avaya had a very successful launch last April 24, 2009 for having good press attendance.
3. Etihad Daily Monitoring report
4. Avaya Weekly report.


B. Describe new skills you learned, or skills you improved upon as a result of these tasks. Be specific.
1. Communication skills- Now I know how to talk to professionals especially editors, writers and to the client. I never imagine myself that I could do it. I am happy with the trust that my boss is giving me.
2. sense of responsibility- I know how to multi task like Mam Cosette told me “ganito talaga ang buhay ahensya”. I am happy that I was able to handle the pressures and to a lot of things at the same time.


C. Other thoughts regarding the OJT experience.
I feel that I am so lucky I performed my first internship at Fleishman- Hillard because even if I won’t pursue a career in corporate communications all the skills that I learned could be applied in all jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment